Monday, October 26, 2009

Trolling for Treasures

Good morning! Had a wonderful weekend, that started on Friday with 3 sales to go to. The first was a garage sale, they had already had 3 sales prior to this so there really wasn't anything left that I wanted. The second was an estate sale, unfortunately I couldn't find a single thing that I wanted so I went onto the 3rd estate sale. This one had gorgeous furniture, priced a bit high, but her sales are always that way, and many other things but, again, nothing I couldn't live without. I didn't want to go home empty handed so I bought an old drum lampshade that was in perfect shape to take apart and redecorate! Disappointed I didn't find more I headed home. On Saturday, went to Syracuse for a large antique show at the State Fair Grounds. There were many lovely things, and we had a great time. I did find some great rhinestones, very reasonably priced and I was really happy. I am looking for a pink 50's prom dress, there was a yellow one, in great shape for only $29.00 but I didn't buy it, I will hold out for the one I want. Sunday was spent cleaning and putting garden decor away for the winter, and that is it...oh and the Yankees won Sunday night...hooray...now onto the series!! I will be taking photos of the bling and post it along with another estate sale that I went to the previous week that yielded a bounty of goodies to share.  Please bear with me as I figure out how to do that! Have a wonderful day!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment