Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi all, on Monday I went to Hobby Lobby, yes, we had a new store open in our area this spring and it is wonderful. They had boas half-price so I stocked up on some for decorating during the holiday. I have been spending some time figuring out this wonderful world of blogging, and I still need to spend more time on this, but I am going to give adding photos a try...I hope it works!!...here goes. Here are some images of new pretties that I purchased week before last at a great estate sale, so many wonderful things I can't remember them all...but the best was something I have been looking for off and on for a long time...a vintage trophy cup...I found one at this sale and I am in love. It is from a bowling tournament in 1903 and it is in PERFECT condition, no dents, chips or anything. I haven't cleaned it up yet, or I may leave it as is, I have to do some research on that, or if you any suggestions please share with me.

Hatbox, 50's patterns, pink lace gloves etc...


Lovely white nightgown with aqua trim


Girl with rabbit old A&P poster


Hangers, old clothespins


Great 1950'2 patterns


Pink jewelry box, pearl collars, black sequin collars (3) and rhinestones


Better photo of the pearl collars


And even more collars!!


Well that's it for today. I hope you enjoy the photos. Have a great day!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment