Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas time gifts

Yup, it's that time, I am working on my holiday gifts for this year. I have a pretty long list (as usual) so I hope I get half of them made! Is everyone else like that or am I the only one?!? I started working on these little stars made out of heavy cardboard and coated paper, to make them either into ornaments or to use on something else I make, like to decorate a box or a cone. I am adding little gems, seed beads and rhinestones, and little crystal heart dangles from the bottom. They are turning out so cute, but I don't have them ready yet, there are several steps, but as soon as I do, I will post some photos. And I have about 15 other projects going at the same time, you know how it is. You have to have several projects going at once, because there are steps involved and if you only worked on one project at a time you would never get anything finished! So as I am working and finishing I will be posting photos for you to see. I hope everyone has a lovely "crafting" day!
Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Great paper, sis. Love the items that you purchased. The collars are fabulous! Imagine wearing those with a sweater set...soooo fifties! What is up for the weekend??? P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You'll get all the in's and out's as you go. Have fun and create away!!!
    e

    ReplyDelete