Thursday, November 5, 2009

Graphic for you!

I had great ideas for posting on Halloween, but I ended up under the weather Friday thru Sunday so I didn't post them...oh well...there is always next year. Now I am taking the halloween part down and leaving the fall up. I have been working on Christmas and I need to take photos to share, will do that soon when I have a few things finished. But for now I wanted to share some beautiful artwork for you to copy and maybe use in you holiday creations. These are pages of German dresden angels, santas...etc. that I purchased a few years ago and scanned, and now you can use them too. I hope you enjoy and if you do make something using them I hope you send me a photo so I can post it on my blog for everyone to see. Have a wonderful "creative" day.


Sorry, but after 20 minutes of running I wasn't able to upload just 1 scanned image so I need to take a look at my scans and see if there is something wrong, or perhaps there is a problem with the network, I don't know and it is so frustrating. So please stay tuned, I may not have images until tomorrow.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment