Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year!

Better late than never! Whew, I have been away so very long, I can hardly believe time has passed so quickly...with the holidays that flew by so quickly to the new year already well into January. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and that you are starting out the new year with gusto. I am trying to! I am busy working on my 2010 goals and hoping that I can make them all come true and I hope you are able to do the same. I have lots of new ideas for creative ventures this year and for making lots and lots of wonderful art pieces and being able to share them with you. I am busy working on a few Valentine's Day art pieces that I will photograph and post for you to see. I am also planning to visit my mother next week, we always have fun making jewelry together so I am sure we will create something fun to share with you. When I visited with her in November we made some really cute snowladies on wooden spools. My mother loved them, and she really enjoyed making them..pretty good for someone that is 80 years young!! She follows instructions very well and did a great job! I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful artful day. So long for now.
hugs...Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment