Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Artist Class Garden Party

I really would like to get more involved in my blog and blogging but have been very lax in doing so. I have been so busy working on lots of fun projects, but when I am almost through I realize I should have taken photos along the way to post...I really need to get used to doing that. And I would like to meet people and socialize more with all the wonderful bloggerettes who do such a great job of posting on their blogs. So I took a small step today in the hopes of doing so, I joined the wonderful Artist Class Garden Party blog. It starts Apr 4 and goes thru May 1 and has 12 different projects to learn and make, how exciting! I can't wait to begin. There is a link on my sidebar, please be sure and check it out, it maybe something you may enjoy too! Right now I am working on name badges for a Hospice Wine and Chocolate Fundraiser that takes place Saturday evening. I will post how they are turning out. I hope you have a great creative day!
hugs...Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment